Senior Soc Analyst Level 3
I am looking for an experienced SOC analyst who is currently operating as a level2 and is ready to move forward in there career or an established level 3 analyst who wants to work with one of the most successful Security companies in Ireland.
To be successful you will have strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, excellent analytical ability, strong judgment and the ability to deliver high performance and high levels of customer satisfaction in a matrix managed environment.
* Performance and power modelling and evaluations of existing and future designs
* Defining and evaluating SIEM software and firmware optimisations
* Workload & benchmark definition and development
* Lead consulting engagements focused on the assessment, design, and implementation of enterprise-scale QRadar solution
* Build, operate, and develop or maintaining a SIEM infrastructure.
* Provide architecture-level design to support and operate Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) or Security Event Management (SEM) best practices
* Design SIEM to meet growth while maintaining the balance between performance, stability, and agility.
* Manage customer expectations, onboard data into SIEM support
* Experience on SIEM technology, IBM QRadar would be ideal
* Device Knowledge such as Firewall, IPS/IDS, Routers/Switches
* 5+ years of experience working in Security Operations Centre with a Security Incident & Event Management (SIEM) to correlate events across several devices.
* Strong understanding of network devices such as Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)/ Intrusion Prevent Systems (IPS), firewalls, network packet capture tools, and file integrity monitoring tools.
* Proficient knowledge in incident prevention, detection and response tools
* Knowledge of network and server security products, technologies, and protocols
* Excellent Salary
For more information contact Peter Raine Reperio human capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.