C# .Net Development Team Lead, Dublin
I have an exciting and quite unique role available for a C# .Net Development Team Lead with a rapidly expanding client in the Dublin area.
This role will be hands on, but will progress more towards the leadership side as time goes on and the team grows further. Because of this we are looking for someone who can be a Lead Developer and get involved with the high level feature development (continually improve the current system and codebase), while also getting involved in a management capacity as the C# .Net Team Lead at times (20% to start with).
This will involve mentoring and guiding more junior developers, completing code reviews, being involved with architectural design and test case design, and advising on process improvement etc. We are looking for someone who can impart their expertise throughout the entire SDLC, promoting optimisation and improvements across the board.
The work is unique and progressive, it is heavy in the automation, robotics and IoT space, making full use of .Net Core's capabilities to support these types of systems.
* 6+ years with C# .Net Development (Advanced/Expert Level)
* Experience with ASP.Net, .Net Core, SQL Databases
* Experience with the entire SDLC
* Experience mentoring juniors and leading a team
* Good understanding of best practises, principles and patterns
* Good understanding of modern architecture techniques
* Understanding/interest with automation systems is desirable
* Salary: 70-80k
* Flexible role which can be molded to your interests and strenghts
* Great progression opportunities
Key Words: C#, .Net, C# Team Lead, .Net Team Lead, C# .Net Team Lead, C# Development Team Lead, .Net Development Team Lead, Robotics, Automation, Dublin, Software, Technology, IoT, Internet of Things
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.