Security Systems Engineer, Kerry
FRS are seeking a Security Systems Engineer for our Kerry based client. This person will be responsible for the implementation, upgrade and day to day maintenance/configuration of IT Security technologies.
* Functional knowledge of Unix, Linux, Windows Operating System, SharePoint, MS O365, Microsoft Active Directory and Azure, SQL and Oracle Databases, Certificate Management.
* Ability to utilize resources to contribute valuable input to Information Security projects and Risk Assessments, (e.g. ISACA, CIS, FS-ISAC).
* Basic knowledge of security monitoring concepts.
* Highly developed sense of accountability and follow through with discipline to effectively prioritize multiple tasks within the context of conflicting deadlines and changing priorities.
* Ability to raise awareness and issues to executive leadership, engage leaders and stakeholders in understanding their roles in delivering enterprise Change, Configuration and Release Management processes.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate concepts and ideas to business and technology staff.
* Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
* Knowledge of any of the following Security Applications a plus: CyberArk, Ivanti Application and Device Control, Imprivata, Centrify, Vasco, Varonis, Imperva, SIEM Solutions.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Technology / security experience an advantage
* Bachelor of Information Technology or similar preferable
Full eligibility to work in the EU permanently is required with the ability to travel to the US is essential in addition to being based in Ireland already. Candidates without the valid eligibility to work will not be considered for this role.