FRS are delighted to announce a new Senior Software Engineer position with our long term client partner in Limerick. You will develop a high functioning team while adhering to the core values, practices, and vision of both the agile manifesto and the company..
Full EU passport or stamp 4 required for this role and you must already be based in Ireland.
You will have:
* A strong understanding of software design/systems/architecture concepts and their application in a professional environment within a software team structure.
* Understanding of different software development lifecycle methodologies, primarily Agile.
* Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential
* Be a 'hands-on' technical lead contributing to the software development effort (specify, plan, design, develop, test and support software components)
* BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other related engineering field with a minimum of 8 years of experience in software development
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in C# and .NET Framework
* Minimum of 5 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Entity Framework
* Minimum of 4 years of experience with ASP.NET MVC development
* Minimum of 4 years of experience with WebAPI 2
* Minimum of 3 years of experience with .NET Core
* Minimum of 2 years of experience with Angular 2 or later
* Experience with source controls systems such as TFS, Azure DevOps and Git
* Demonstrable understanding of, and experience with SOA and RESTful architectures
* xUnit and Moq
* Multi-threaded C#/.NET development
* Migration of .NET Framework applications or websites to .NET Core
* Experience with TCP/IP and socket development
* Knowledge of Windows networking fundamentals
* Performance optimisation and profiling application
* Image capture and image processing software development
* Demonstrated ability to comprehend and debug complex software systems
* Experience working in a regulated (FDA) environment with medical instrumentation is a plus
* Experience with Test and Behaviour Driven Development methodologies
Please send a fully updated, detailed cv via reply for this exciting new role.