Helpdesk Support Technician
An Irish Software Development company providing Software Solutions to the FMCG industry in Ireland, and across the globe. They have been awarded the 'Innovation in IT' Award by the Dublin Chamber of Commerce for several years running as well as being part of one of the fastest growing companies in Ireland. They are also currently building a partner network to distribute software into new international markets across the globe. Our client values their employees and strives to create an engaging and enjoyable working environment that promotes personal growth while working with a leading edge tool-set.
What they offer:
• Spacious modern office environment, large desks and ample whiteboard installations
• Free car parking
• Full canteen facilities
• Encouragement, guidance and support to those that want to self-improve and up skill
• An active Social Club
• Based in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15)
• The Helpdesk Support Technician should have all the following skills and experience:
• Ideal opportunity for a graduate or junior developer to gain commercial experience and can be rewarded with career to progress into full time development opportunities.
• Working Knowledge of .Net development in C# & SQL – ESSENTIAL
• Previous Helpdesk Support Experience
• Fluent English both verbal & written
• Excellent Communication, Literacy and Interpersonal Skills
• Interact with customers via telephone, e-mail and the web, providing technical support and problem-solving abilities.
• Provide resolution of Web help-desk customer service requests within a timely manner
• Assist in identifying resolution gaps at the helpdesk and author knowledge base submissions accordingly
• Provide in depth Root Cause Analysis to the helpdesk manager for all issues resolved
• Assist is evaluating new services, processes and technologies introduced at the helpdesk
• Escalate unresolved issues to implementation team programmers or the Helpdesk Manager as necessary
• Work with staff to promote, develop, and maintain strong customer service values.
• Additional projects as required such as preparing system and user documentation testing
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)