Seeking a Data Developer with MS BI, SQL server, SQL ETL and AWS Cloud Data Lake tools to support the Data Solutions Enterprise Applications Division of a Multinational organisation engaged in Financial Services Solutions.
You will be engaged in the support & development of ETL, data analytics and specialising in supporting the data lake and Cloud technologies. Working with Data Business Analysts, Data Architects & Applications Analysts, your areas of responsibility will include providing Application support, AWS Data lake cloud clusters, ETL, Developing SQL Data scripts, objects, stored procedures and subsequently developing Data Outputs - BI Reports & Visualizations / Dashboards.
You will be using a variety of tools & technologies including MS BI (SSRS, SSAS, SSRS), SQL, Sharepoint, AWS Data Lake, Databases, Datawarehouses, Data sources - structured & unstructured, Linux, Json, XML & other scripting & cloud technologies focus on data management & analytics.
* BSC in Computer Science, Data / Data Analytics, Information Systems or similar
* 3 years+ in software development, SQL coding or Data Development, Data Analytics
* Strong MS BI & SQL skills - MS SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
* ETL - SQL, Informatica, etc
* AWS Cloud, Data Lake technologies desirable
* Reporting & Dashboarding tools - Business Objects, Tableau, etc
* Financial services sector, Fintech or Financial Data experience ideally
Salary Package = €40-50K + bonus + benefits
Please note that only EU/EEC Citizens or holders of current Stamp 4 Visas will be considered for this contract role.
Other key Terms: Database Developer, Database Support analyst, SQL Developer, SQL Data Analyst, Data Analytics, SQL programmer, AWS, Data Lakes, Cloud Data, Informatica, Microsoft Business Intelligence, Business Objects, Tableau, SQL DW Developer, Datawarehouse Developer, Cloud Big Data, Hadoop, Splunk, Glue, Kinesis, Sagemaker, Business Data Analyst, Technical Data Analyst
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.