1 x Senior ServiceNow Developer
1 x ServiceNow Developer
Seeking 2 ServiceNow Developers to work within an existing Development team on the global ServiceNow platform, responsible for the development and enhancement of the ServiceNow platform which supports key ITIL processes such as Incidents, Requests, Problems, Changes, CMDB, Assets, Service Catalog, Knowledge base and Employee service portals.
This role will be directly involved in the execution of strategic ServiceNow projects, the development of ServiceNow applications and integrations, working with both local & US based resources. The Senior role will be considered a ServiceNow platform subject matter expert and as such, will also be involved with mentoring less experienced ServiceNow Developers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Design ServiceNow technical solutions
* Responsible for analysis, design, development and implementation of modules and application on ServiceNow platform
* Development and execution of advanced scripting of business rules, UI Policies, UI Macros, Client Scripts, ACLs, workflows, custom tables, reports etc
* Engage in all aspects of SDLC Agile\Scrum methodology
* Update and maintain technical documentation
* Engage in ServiceNow Release Management
* Research capabilities of the ServiceNow platform, provides recommendations and implements solutions to meet business requirements
* Collaborates with business users, product owner and ServiceNow team to establish specifications and agree on timeframe for completion of assigned requests
* 2+ years of hands-on ServiceNow Development and Deployment experience
* 2+ years of experience in full Software Development Life Cycle
* Excellent Java script development experience
* Experience in CMDB, Discovery and integration with other external modules
* Strong working knowledge of IT Service Management components (e.g. Service Catalog, Change, Incident, Release, Problem, Knowledge, CMDB, Asset, etc.)
* Experience with ServiceNow components utilised within different enterprise business units & processes
* ServiceNow Application Developer Certification preferred
* Excellent communication skills
Please note that you must be an EU/EEA national or hold a current Ireland work visa.
Other key terms:
Senior ServiceNow Developer, ServiceNow SME, Service Now Developer, ServiceNow Programmer, ServiceNow Applications Developer, ServiceNow Applications Developer, ServiceNow software developer, ServiceNow Architect, ServiceNow Design & Implementations specialist, ServiceNow Specialist.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.