Seeking 2 IT Project Managers whose experience has been focussed on delivering enterprise Infrastructure projects. 2 positions - different levels of experience.
Join the Infrastructure Engineering and Architecture Division of a multinational organisation based in the south east of Ireland. The Infrastructure division is responsible for all aspects of Infrastructure - Servers, Networks, Datacentres, Databases, Mainframe, Storage, Unified Communications & Cloud Solutions.
Given the size & scope of their operations, the projects are international and cover a wide variety of technologies eg. Windows & Linux, VMware, both AWS & Azure cloud platforms.
While the majority of Infrastructure specialists and business stakeholders are based in the US operations, you will be joining a local team of Infrastructure Engineers, collaborating with the US & international resources while supporting the Program Manager to deliver Infrastructure projects such as:
* Migrating call centre operations across regions to the cloud
* Hosting Platform Migration from VMware
* Network Segmentation
* Migrating Exchange public folders into Sharepoint Online
You will typically be engaged in a number of Agile projects at a time and utilising tools such as Rally & MS Project.
* Prior experience as a Project Manager delivering Infrastructure projects in 1 or more areas: Datacentre, Server install & Migration, Backup & Recovery, Storage, Networking, Unified Communications, Cloud Engineering solutions
* Project Management certification - PMP, PMI or Prince 2
* Agile (ideally Scrum)
* Release Management / Change Management
* Excellent communication & presentation skills & the ability to interact effectively with remote teams across different timezones
* Strong Stakeholder engagement skills
* Experience with call centres, ITIL or ServiceNow is nice-to-have but not essential
* Any exposure to regulated industry background is advantageous (eg. Financial Services, Banking, Pharmaceutical)
Salary: €55-70K (experience level dependent - 2 positions) + bonus + benefits
Please note that you must be an EU/EEA national or hold a current Ireland work visa.
Other key terms:
IT Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, Infrastructure Projects Manager, IT Manager, Implementation Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Junior Project Manager, IT Delivery Project Manager, ERP, CRM, Storage, Networking, Firewalls, IT Networks, Datacentre, Datacenter, Call centre solutions, UCC - Unified Communications and Collaboration, call centres, call center, Sharepoint Online, AWS, Azure, Windows, Linux, Unix, servers, ITIL, IT Applications Project Manager, PMI, PMP, Prince 2 certified.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.