Dublin based - €350-400pd - 12 months+ duration
Global Organisation with its International Procurement Team centralised in Ireland is looking for an IT Category Lead, with experience in IT software / software licencing & IT Procurement, to join their Global IT Category Indirect Sourcing team.
Seeking a Specialist in IT Category Procurement, with the ability to negotiate deals with global stakeholders up to a value of €1million. MUST have IT Software licencing, cost management, excellent negotiation skills and RFX knowledge & experience. EULA & SaaS agreement expertise. IT Supply Chain Procurement specialism. (€300-400pd, 12 month contract)
* Establish and build internal relationships with regional IT Managers / Leaders, SCM leadership and Corporate stakeholders to clearly understand requirements
* Lead the supplier market analysis and supplier qualifications through RFX process
* Develop and execute IT Category Strategies to drive cost optimisation and capture value for the organisation
* Lead and assist supplier negotiations for the business on requirements, commercial terms and costings
* Build performance based supplier relationships that lead to optimal pricing, quality improvements, process improvements and delivery of world class global IT solutions
* Build a pipeline of cost saving initiatives
* Develop thorough Global master services contracts in accordance with regulatory and legal department's requirements
* Lead and conduct supplier performance reviews using supplier scorecards with key stakeholders to develop continuous improvement initiatives and actions
* 3rd Level Qualification in IT/ Technology, Engineering or Business Management, Supply Chain or Professional supply chain related certification preferred: IIPMM, ISM, APICS, etc
* Professional experience working as an IT Category Lead or IT Procurement Specialist within a dynamic, matrixed organisation
* Excellent IT SCM sourcing and supplier management process and deployment knowledge
* Strong negotiation skills and cost management practices
* Expertise across various IT categories, including software licencing
* Strong knowledge of EULA and SaaS agreements
* Global or International Business expertise - Europe minimum, EMEA or Global preferred
* Possess international business cultural awareness
* Strong relationship skills working with partners across the entire contract life cycle
Contract role - Dublin based - €350-400pd (daily rate) - 12 months+ duration
Please note that only EU/EEC Citizens or holders of current Stamp 4 Visas will be considered for this contract role.
Other key Terms - Technology Procurement Specialist, IT Procurement, IT Supply Chain Specialist, Indirect Sourcing, Global Category, IT Category Leader, Technology Category Lead, IT Category Procurement Specialist, Global Procurement, Technology Procurement Specialist, IT Procurement Lead, IT Buyer, Technology Buyer, IT Supply Chain Professional. Infrastructure, Networking, Servers, Datacentre, Software licencing.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Email me jobs like this