Role is located in Dundalk, County Louth
€45,000 - €55,000
We are looking for someone who can build, maintain and support high usage digital products for a huge Irish enterprise across desktop and mobile applications?
We need a mid-weight Dotnet Developer to join our client's team in creating new and modernising existing applications using the C# / .Net framework with a focus on building with data centric products in mind.
You will be highly involved in the whole process from capturing requirements, designing, building and deploying new products across a whole range of business units, so we need someone who is both tech savvy but also can work with a wide variety of stakeholders
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
* Using a variety of tools to build products for the company within accurate and realistic expectations and deadlines
* Work with the wider technology team to enhance the process improvement with better practices
* Providing support where necessary both to junior team members and end-users
Essential experience includes:
* 5+ years experience in a C# / .NET development environment.
* Experience with WCF.
* Experience working with large data driven web applications using a variety of data storage and retrieval methods including Oracle, MS SQL Server, XML, json.
* Base salary of €45,000 - €55,000
* Excellent benefits package
* Access to a leading Sports and Social club
* Working with a high quality team who value culture as much as getting the job done
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please apply through this advert, be aware this Role is located in Dundalk, County Louth