Front End Developer
Our client is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London which provides engineering, architecture, design, planning, project management and consulting services for all aspects of the built environment.
They are currently seeking a developer, based in the Galway, Ireland. The chosen candidate will have a unique opportunity to join a successful organization, that is heavily investing in digital transformation, to fill a pivotal role in its growth and success and to help clients understand and leverage their data through the production of innovative solutions; including web and mobile applications, data visualisations, data analytics platforms, dashboards, and multimedia solutions.
* Develop web frontend interfaces, backend APIs/services and data visualizations, for both internal and external clients.
* Be able to provide technical direction in day-to-day task management
* Help shape the technical direction of the development team
* Architect solutions to deliver products from MVPs to full stack solutions.
* At least 5+ years in a web development role, with some experience leading the technical direction of a team and products
* Solid experience of web development tools and frameworks.
* Experience in data modelling within a relational database.
* Ability to work independently and solve technical problems with little supervision.
* Qualification in computer science or equivalent discipline.
* Excellent collaborator and communicator within your team
* Front-end: Node.js, Express, React
* Backend: Node.js, AWS Lambda
* Database: MySQL
* Development: Agile, CD/CI, Automated Testing
* Cloud: Amazon Web Services
Nice to Have(s):
* Visualisation: D3, chart.js
* Database: PostgreSQL
* IAAS: Docker, Kubernetes
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 919814FK
Role: Front End Developer
Industry: Professional Services
Location: Co. Galway
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.