A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a qualified Financial Reporting Accountant to join our client, a leading global software group based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Daily and monthly production responsibilities around various elements of financial reporting (US GAAP) and control
- Co-ordinating and supporting the balance sheet and month end reporting process
- Production of financial statements and involvement in the audit process
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly presentation packs
- Working with stakeholders across finance in the acquisition accounting
- Collaborating with colleagues across the group in improving and automating reporting
- Participation in finance-wide projects where required
To be considered you must have the following attributes/skills:
- Qualified accountant (CA, ACCA, CPA) with financial accounting/reporting experience gained in industry or from practice
- Strong systems knowledge including MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with senior management across the business- Be proactive and have a keen desire to learn
If you have similar experience to that outlined above and are looking for a long term contract within a progressive and dynamic environment, please forward your CV today.
Randstad encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Whilst appointments will be made on merit alone candidates must be able to prove their right to work in the UK or the Republic of Ireland (as relevant). Randstad acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003