Java Architect, Permanent, Dublin City
Our client, one of Irelands leading brands in the airline space, as recognized the requirement to hire an experienced Java Architect.
The Java Architect will be responsible for the realization of detailed design and implement architectural strategies for the application, guides development teams with technical implementation details surrounding program level technology architecture for our client.
Subject matter Expert in architecting solutions using J2EE technologies to solve common problems related to multiple modules of the overall solution. (Ex: Application Security, centralized logging, messaging, REST, SOA).
* Work with other client technology teams and partners to identify and support cross-business and cross-functional opportunities
* Evaluate new products using execution model for proof of concepts and evaluate the product feasibility for the program.
* Able to present to executive's architecture concepts and design decisions at right level.
* Facilitate sessions with various developers and provide application level architecture direction.
* 9+ years of J2EE programming experience
* 3+ years of experience in architecting J2EE applications
* Experience with RESTful Webservices and SOA
* Experience in designing solutions using in industry standard open source frameworks, such as Spring framework, Hibernate, Logging Frameworks, Object caching, integration patterns.
* AWS knowledge preferred
What's on offer:
* Competitive salary rate depending on experience.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Clare Grogan on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisations culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers