Microsoft 365 Azure Cloud Specialist
Aspira is currently looking for a Microsoft 365 Azure Cloud Specialist to join us on an exciting project focused on optimisation of the Microsoft 365 and Azure.
The successful candidate will be working on Cloud Infrastructure-As-A-Service technologies focused on the smooth provision of Cloud Managed Services.
They will be technical support for M365 and Azure cloud technologies, particularly Infrastructure-As-A-Service storage, server, containers and data protection environments.
They will work closely with onsite and offsite L1/L2 support teams. This includes management and device deployment via Windows10/Intune/Endpoint management.
- Provides incident & problem management services for resolving technical issues on cloud IAAS infrastructure
- Acts as first point of contact for technical issues and manages & troubleshoots issues on cloud environments based on Microsoft best practice processes and industry standards
- Will be responsible for monitoring and managing a number of IAAS environments
- Manages escalated infrastructure support issues supporting L1 and deskside support team
- Documents environments, processes and procedures to enable support of cloud environments by other members of the team
- Works with ICT Manager to propose enhancements to cloud infrastructure in order to meet QQI’s cloud deployment requirements
- Remains current on technical and company related literature/correspondence and regularly reviews administrative procedures
- Keeps current with Cloud technical certifications, specialisation exams, and licenses
- Provides technical expertise and acts as a technical specialist
- Office365/Email migrations/Email security/Email backups
- Azure - migrations, Security and compliance
- Device deployment - Windows10/Intune/Endpoint management
- Support L1/L2 support and security teams in engaging with customers on technical solutions
- Strong knowledge of Modern Workplace principles
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience of Microsoft Windows Server, Windows 10, Azure Services
- Experience in Identity and Access Management, Azure Active Directory External Identities
- 5+ experience with Azure AD and Active Directory
- Experience with Microsoft 365 suite, Microsoft Intune/End point manager
- Understanding of ITIL framework and related processes
- Experience of desktop imaging / desktop application deployment
- Good interpersonal, communication skills with a Customer-friendly and focused attitude
- Good problem resolution skills
Ideally will have
- Microsoft RDS, Azure vNet, and Microsoft Sentinel experience.