We have a unique opportunity to join a well-established Global leader with a strong presence. This opportunity will allow you to expand and develop your skillset whilst working on enterprise level projects while joining a Fortune 500 company who are a leading provider in financial protection offering a number of services across multiple areas. As the Salesforce Engineer you will build/configure software solutions. There is an excellent benefits package available.
• Responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of new and existing features for the existing portfolio of applications for a business area.
• Responsible for communication and collaboration with key stakeholders in the delivery of features.
• Design, codes, configures, unit tests, maintains, and documents software deliverables using agreed upon standards and tools. Participates in sizing and estimation activities within the agile team
• Communicates daily with the Scrum Master or Team Lead and the Agile team on progress made and planned progress for the coming day and reports any impediments that are blocking their progress
• Responsible for ensuring the quality of existing and new features through both manual and automated testing and use of continuous integration techniques, where practical
• Collaborates with cross functional teams.
• Ensures an innovation culture in the team by continuous improvement of deliveries and participates in evaluating new processes and technologies that can be applied to future feature delivery
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science is preferred, or equivalent relevant business experience.
• 2+ years experience with demonstrated success at the Associate level in software development and software development practices or equivalent experience.
• Takes a logical, analytical approach to problem solving and pays close attention to detail.
• Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies.
• Takes an innovative approach to problem solving.
• Demonstrates strong focus on quality delivery and delighting customers; holds self to high standards of delivery.
• Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills.
• Strong team player; able to work effectively within a team and more broadly with people from a variety of backgrounds and areas across the organization.
• 2+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Development and Configuration.
• Proficient with Salesforce administration, configuration, security, data model and workflow tools (Workflow, Approval Process, Process Builder), lightning, reports and dashboards.
• Proficient in APEX, SOQL, SOSL, web services (SOAP or REST), Visualforce, Lightning Components.
• API integration is a big plus.
• Salesforce Certifications are a big plus.
• Ability to develop requirements for applications based on user input and needs.
• Ability to develop test cases, test classes for coding coverage.
• Experience working in Agile teams.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)
Email me jobs like this