Senior Salesforce Software Engineer
A unique opportunity to join a well-established Global leader with a strong presence. This opportunity will allow you to expand and develop your skillset whilst working on enterprise level projects while joining a Fortune 500 company who are a leading provider in financial protection offering a number of services across multiple areas. The Senior Salesforce Engineer will ensure guidance and best practice across agile teams. There is an excellent benefits package available.
• Lead the conceptualization, design, development, implementation, and maintenance of new and existing features for the existing portfolio of applications for a business area
• Provides technical leadership and direction for EPIC features delivered
• Ensures application solution design conforms to agreed upon quality attributes such as performance, fault tolerance, etc.
• Collaborates with Principal Software Engineer and Architects on coding standards, processes, tooling and frameworks required for the delivery of features in the sprint or product backlog
• May complete the design of components of an application that supports and advances the reference architecture.
• Actively looks for solutions that are buy over build and are cloud based.
• Responsible for communication and collaboration with key stakeholders in the delivery of features
• Participates in sizing and estimation activities within the agile team
• Participates in code reviews and sprint retrospectives; ensuring their ideas for team continuous improvement are communicated so that the overall process and team can improve sprint by sprint and readily receives feedback for self-improvement
• Demonstrates an interest in software architectures and seeks to design solutions in alignment with Company stated architecture and standards
• Participate in Proof Of Concept work and prototyping when necessary
• International orientation: the Carlow Technology Center is an international environments, requiring regular exchange with the US and UK
• Bachelors of Computer Science is preferred, or equivalent relevant business experience
• 6+ years’ experience in software development and delivery track record in a range or roles in a scrum environment
• 4+ years of hands on experience specific to Salesforce configuration and customization within the Sales, Service cloud and Communities. Direct experience with implementing a CPQ solution an advantage.
• Takes a logical, analytical approach to problem solving and pays close attention to detail
• Skilled in Agile development/methodologies
• Takes an innovative approach to problem solving
• Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills; experience leading groups of people through discussions, technical or otherwise
• Strong team player; able to work effectively within a team and more broadly with people from a variety of backgrounds and areas across the organization
• Strong experience of test driven development (TDD) and unit testing, leveraging automation toolsets
• Strong experience in continuous integration
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)
Email me jobs like this