Software Development Manager - Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to work with an independent State agency responsible for promoting quality and accountability in education and training services in Ireland.
Software Development Manager Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate be responsible for the successful delivery of the development of business applications.
* Engaging at executive level within a government agency, act as the liaison between the Management team and the Development team.
* Accountable for project milestones and deliverables
* Have to report progress at weekly executive meetings
* Successful deliver the development project on time and within budget.
* Managing a diverse team of client's employees, contract staff and third part employees.
* Manage teams that are geographically diverse
What you need:
* 10+ years Development Experience with at least 3 years in a team lead or manager role
* Excellent business acumen and ability to understand business process and budgets.
* Being able to effectively communicate with all levels of business
* Experience managing large complex development projects
* Ability to manage ambiguity
* Degree in IS / IT related discipline or equivalent
* Experience with:
* Agile Development
* MS Visual Studio
* Angular JS and C#
* ASP.NET Core, WebApi
* MS SQL server
* SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online
* Microsoft Power BI, SSRS 2014
* MS AzurePlatform (ServiceBus, Blob Storage, Table Storage, Service Fabric, WebApp, WebJobTraffic Manager).
* Microsoft Dynamics 365
What's on offer:
* Competitive rate per day depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Jason McNeill on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation's culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers