Job Title: Senior OSI PI Engineer
FRS Recruitment are urgently looking for a Senior OSI PI Engineer to join one of their pharmaceutical clients based in Cork.
* Designing and implementing highly reliable and large-scale systems with HA collectives and federated designs
* Installing, configuring, validating, and tuning PI Server and interfaces
* Implementing analytic solutions with PI Asset Framework Analytics, PI ACE, PI Notifications and Performance Equations
* Experience with PI Event Frames and PI Batch setup and configuration
* Working with PLC and DCS-based control systems, building management systems, and/or energy management systems
* Minimum bachelor's degree in computer science/Engineering
* In-depth experience of OSI Data Historian Systems, Control Systems and Process Analysis.
* Solid understanding of the OSI PI system architecture with 4 year + experience in PI System implementations
* Experience with Windows system administration (Server 2008/2003/2000)
* Good technical knowledge of network security and TCP/IP protocol
* Good technical knowledge of networks and related hardware and software
* Superb analytical and troubleshooting skills and methodical approaches to solving difficult problems
* Database skills- familiar with SQL and Oracle databases and scripting
* OSIsoft trained and certified
The successful candidate should be highly motivated and a self-starter with excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
Please apply with your updated CV and I will get back to you asap with feedback.