Role- CRM Consultant
Contract type- Permanent
Due to expansion, my client have a CRM Consultant position available on their growing IT team. The company is one of the top 10 in their industry globally and are leaders in the UK & Ireland marker.
Some of the skills you will have as the CRM Consultant:
* The ability to understand business processes, analyse needs and conduct a mapping between them and a configurable CRM product;
* Capacity to evaluate the CRM market place, the product roadmap and suggest improvements to the business where necessary;
* Communicate with their delivery team where needed, and ensure a fit between the customer need and delivered solution.
* Ability to work remotely.
What does this role look like?
* You will be involved in developing solutions for their customers that improve our overall level of service;
* Work with the delivery team to deliver quality solutions to our customers incl specification of requirements for Logic Hooks, Integrations;
* Support and work closely with the CTO
* Where appropriate, undertake delivery of product training either on site or remotely;
* Support our sales team with pre sales activity and solution design;
* Act as a lead on their internal systems and add efficiency to our business through automation of tasks within the CRM.