IT Project Field Engineer - Permanent, Co, Westmeath
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland's leading Construction materials companies. This is a permanent opportunity. The main location will be Westmeath, but it is a field-based role.
IT Project Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Assistant IT Manager you will be responsible for all IT Projects within Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
You will be providing IT expertise to all project and change related activities.
You will also be providing hands on input for all IT related project activity covering a broad range of technology across desktops, networks and servers.
* Leading and managing technical projects from scope to implementation.
* Managing change control, including SLAs, risk and information security.
* Providing knowledge and support to the technical support team where required, both for internal teams and any external partners.
* Provide technical delivery of Infrastructure projects along-side engineers.
* Manage incidents, problems and changes through helpdesk ticket management system as required.
What you need:
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in IT Technical support and experience in an IT Project based environment.
* Understanding of Desktops, Servers, Networks LAN/WAN including cloud hosted solutions.
* Understanding of firewalls and Routers.
* You will have a good understanding of IT, including hardware, networks and VoIP, and have a strong knowledge of project management principles
* Must be prepared to travel to any sites across the group for short periods at short notice which may include overnight stays
What's on offer:
Competitive salary and excellent benefits including company car!
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Audrey McDonell on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation's culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers