The purpose of the role is to provide support to both the business and IT in the smooth running of T24 and other applications within its ecosystem.
Key Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities
* Efficiently running Production / Staging / Project COBs for T24 R7 and T24 R15
* Supporting and managing all middleware applications - Opswise, TCS, Biztalk and MQ.
* Ensure that all tasks assigned to you are dealt with efficiently and expediently within agreed timeframes.
* Communication with business and IT regarding daily operations issues.
* Identify GAPS and efficiencies in processes, develop and document new processes.
* Managing the T24 environments in Production / Staging / Development. Performing health checks on T24 and where identified perform archiving and resizing.
* Release management: testing, tracking and application of releases from development to production. Ensuring standards are adhered to by both developers and the analysts.
Experience & Personal Attributes
* Background in IT
* Proactive and highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Results oriented and a learning while doing mentality.
* Interest and knowledge in fintech.
* Professional experience in a financial institution
The T24 Operations Analyst is a shift-based role (7 - 3, 9 - 5, 3.30 - 11.30) based in Maynooth and to work a shift rota on a 4 week cycle