GemPool is looking for a Technical Architect to join a company in the Healthcare domain based in Kildare. This company has grown in size and is expanding the team even more. This is a permanent role with a high level of responsibility.
They are working in an AWS Infrastructure environment but will be moving to a multi server system soon (Docker).
We are looking for someone who has strong experience with systems but also have experience with DevOps and can work alone and as part of a team when needed.
Building out cloud platforms, infrastructure and implementing security best practices. Configuration Management using tools such as Ansible or Chef.
Building Docker container-based systems.
Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for faster software delivery.
Designing and managing the system with little to no support.
· Strong experience with AWS Infrastructure Environment (VPC, EC2, RDS, ELB, EFS, Cloudfront, subnets)
· Experience with Docker
· Experience with VPN (AWS lead using AWS Native)
· DevOps experience using Ansible
· Experience working in a LAMP environment (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
· Experience with configuration management
· Has worked in a small environment with previous experience designing and maintaining the system
· Knowledge of networking protocols HTTP, TCP, DNS, Load Balancing, VPN
· Experience with IaC tools (Terraform, Packer, Cloudformation)
· Experience with development languages (Shell scripting, python, go)
· Experience with Linux
· Experience with Git, workflows and other source Code Management solutions.
If you would like more information contact Laura on (phone number removed) or email at