Role: Technical Architect
Location: North Dublin/Meath (Initially remote)
We are looking for a Technical Architect to join maturing start up in the exciting Health Tech space. The company are experiencing unprecedented growth at the moment making the Architecture role a critical part of how they scale.
They are working in an AWS Infrastructure environment in a LAMP tech Stack. The role gives you the freedom to adjust where appropriate to ensure stability and maintain their simple Architecture.
* Building out cloud platforms, infrastructure and implementing security best practices. Configuration Management using tools such as Ansible or Chef.
* Building Docker container-based systems.
* Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for faster software delivery.
* Designing and managing the system with little to no support.
· Strong experience with AWS Infrastructure Environment (VPC, EC2, RDS, ELB, EFS, Cloudfront, subnets)
· Experience with Docker
· Experience with VPN (AWS lead using AWS Native)
· DevOps experience using Ansible
· Experience working in a LAMP environment (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
· Experience with configuration management
· Ideally some knowledge of networking protocols HTTP, TCP, DNS, Load Balancing, VPN
· Ideally experience with IaC tools (Terraform, Packer, Cloudformation)
· Experience with scripting languages (Shell scripting, python, go) - There is no coding in the role.
· Ideally have some exposure to a LAMP environment
· Experience with Git, workflows and other source Code Management solutions.
If you would like more information contact Robert on (phone number removed) or email at