Evros Technology Group are seeking applications for an experienced Windows 10 Deployment Engineer. We are looking for professionals to join our Team and assist us in Windows 10 migration project with one Ireland’s leading, financial institution. As our contractor you will be working on the Client sites in Dublin and might be asked to travel to a different location in Ireland too.
We are looking for Level 1 and Level 2 Engineers.
- Provide desktop support including troubleshooting basic hardware and standard software operating system issues and problems, fixing issues without impacting / violating the hardware warranty or customer security compliance requirements.
- Replace devices with windows 7 for devices with windows 10 OS.
- Install and troubleshoot desktops, printers, laptop and other computer peripherals, hardware problems as well as desktop applications.
- Perform computer “Break / Fix” support and installation, add, move or change requirements for peripherals and device drivers.
- Perform desk-side support including basic administration of Operating Systems and common off the shelf software systems
- Complete all assigned calls with professionalism and technical expertise, providing quality customer service and support for designated equipment
- Monitor assigned service calls to ensure quality and service level goals are achieved in a timely manner
- Rebuild and reimage desktops and laptops through SCCM.
- Escalate problems to the appropriate next level of support when necessary
- Experience in Customer Facing deployment Build/SCCM experience
- Experience in team leading and supporting other engineers would be required for the Senior Engineer roles.
Key Skills & Attributes
- Windows 7 / Windows 10 / SCCM / Experience of system migrations / Hardware & Software configurations / User Support.
- Experience in Windows 7 to Windows 10 in installing, upgrading, building, repairing, configuring, troubleshooting, diagnosing and preventative maintenance.
- Basic understanding of networking including TCP / IP, WAN, LAN, VPN, Routing
- Able to lift / move computer equipment.
- Responsible for Windows 10 support transition and post migration support.
- Responsible for the build/ imaging of physical Windows 10 desktop PCs and Laptops.
- Knowledge of SCCM (to deploy Windows 10).
- Desktop Support (Windows) experience
- Ability to educate end users where required
- Previous windows 10 rollout experience would also be a distinct advantage
- Full DL and car is desirable but not essential.
Email me jobs like this