Microsoft Dynamics Navision Developer
Aspira is currently looking for Microsoft Dynamics Navision Developer to join us on an exciting project for one of the leading global suppliers of integrated business systems to retailers, manufacturers, and distributors.
- Technical design develops and testing of core Dynamics NAV granules and add-on’s.
- Work with external and mainly internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development.
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents.
- Make technical recommendations for installation, modifications, and custom development.
- Ensure development best practices are adhered to by other team members.
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization.
- Flexible, adaptable, and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- High energy level to cope with frequent change and the stamina to work hard.
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently.
- Team player, you easily connect with people and support them to achieve the team goals.
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
- Make changes in software if business critical processes are not running smoothly.
- Keep up to date on new technology, features and functionality released in Microsoft’s Dynamics NAV system and in accessory products from other vendors.
- Sound experience with Dynamics NAV Development experience.
- Experience developing for both Classic and Web Client.
- SQL setup and configuration for NAV 2016. Experience with NAV 2016 is preferred.
- Experience with Agile methodology / Scrum framework.
- .NET Experience.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC.
- Excellent proficiency in the English language in speech and writing is a must.
With international colleagues and customers, you will experience a highly dynamic and international work atmosphere with a growing, innovative, and inspiring organization.