Aspira is currently looking for a Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM developer to join us on a long-term project starting from late December 2020.
The role is of initially 6 months, with a total duration of up to 18 months.
- Work with the Business Analysts and Solution Architects in shaping user requirements, in agile environment
- Development of design and coding patterns to support standard implementation across the CRM platform
- Contribute to sprint planning and backlog prioritisation.
- Development of detailed designs to meet business requirements
- Communication of designs to business stakeholders and delivery team
- Contribute to the development of good practice and standards in CRM design and development
- Peer review of other team member’s designs and code
- Working with project manager, QA team and configuration management team to assist in release planning.
- Knowledge transfer and mentoring of other team members to share and enforce good practice and standards
- Hands-on experiencing designing and developing on CRM Version 8.2 on-premises (or similar version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM).
- Understanding of high-level CRM architecture, and how it integrates with other architectural components (e.g. AD, Share Point, Exchange, SSRS, other internal back-end systems via API).
- Ability to clearly document high-level and detailed designs, and communicate to business stakeholders and delivery team.
- Experience working in an agile multi-project environment, with multiple parallel projects developing new functionality on common CRM platform.
- Good understanding of code release cycle, particularly in CRM environment using multiple CRM Solutions.
- Significant knowledge of client-side customisation using supported CRM client-side API, and Java Script or Type Script – essential.
- Good knowledge of FetchXML.
- Deep understanding of CRM Plugin architecture.
- Significant experience of CRM Data Modelling and Security Model.
- Comfortable designing and implementing C# Web API code, and interacting with these from CRM.
- Experience interacting with CRM via the SDK.
- Awareness of potential performance issues and CRM best-practice.
- Understanding of unit and integration testing approaches, with particular emphasis on techniques appropriate for Dynamics CRM.
- Proven track record in design and delivery of solutions on MS Dynamics CRM Platform.