UI Developer – Expanding Company
A global leader in the life sciences industry, my client is at the forefront of software development in the Limerick region. Due to on-going success in their market, my client is on the lookout for a UI Developer who is self-motivated, team players who enjoy both technical and creative challenges within a fast-paced agile environment.
*Excellent Benefits package Included*
Responsibilities of the UI Developer Role:
• To help to produce elegant, innovative solutions for complex technical and design issues.
• The aim being to provide the best possible service to customers.
• Have a strong emphasis of moving to a real-time web solution providing the best user experiences to our customers.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features as required.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency across the team.
Required Skills and Experience for the UI Developer Role:
• Have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or a related field) OR equivalent experience.
• Experienced in creating quality, maintainable, and highly usable web applications.
• Passionate about software development in any of its forms.
• Dynamic, and a results-oriented problem solver.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good problem solver.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)