Front End Software Engineer
The Front-End Software Engineer will join a global leader who have created the largest platform in their domain and due to continued growth and expansion have an immediate requirement. The Front-End Software Engineer will be hands on coding in an exciting technology stack. You will be involved through the entire SDLC. It is a great opportunity to join an innovative and forward-thinking organization working on enterprise level projects.
• Delivering new features on our high-volume web infrastructure
• Working with the latest platforms and tooling including React, Redux, ES6, Typescript, Gatsby, Cypress, Storybook, styled components etc.
• Being part of a highly effective Agile team with multiple disciplines (currently working with Kanban) and a focus on continual improvement.
• 3+ years commercial experience in a web development role developing high scale applications
• Knowledge of working with front end JS frameworks such as React. (a good understanding of and its core principles is important for this role)
• Experience in best practices in application development; including Scrum\Kanban, Continuous Integration, Test-Driven Development
• Knowledge of modern technology concepts; best practices and patterns including API first development and HTTP technologies
• Experience in any of the following; Gatsby, Cypress, Redux, Jest, Storybook or styled components is a plus
• Team player who can collaborate with other teams when required including design, product and marketing among others
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written and a willingness to support/mentor other team members including participating in regular code reviews
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)