VP Product Management
A newly created position with a global leading SaaS organization with its European HQ in Galway.
As VP, Product Management you will have full end-to-end ownership and accountability for product vision, initiatives and strategies. This role will collaborate with stakeholders across a variety of functions to understand key business and customer objectives, understand technology solutions and dependencies, define best-in-class user experiences, and analyze data to inform product roadmaps. Reporting to the CTO, the role will build a world-class product management organization that thrives on customer interaction, embraces design thinking and adopts data-driven approach to execution.
What you'll do:
* Define and communicate the product vision in support of the consumer strategy, including maintaining a clear product roadmap aligned to delighting customers and driving aggressive growth (both from a customer and revenue perspective) in the short and long-term.
* Conduct a comprehensive review of the product investment portfolio to understand the gap-fit with the corporate goals and drive overall alignment in alignment with the budget
* Provide leadership and be the expert on the competitive landscape, driving processes to identify current and potential competitors, research competitive products, and maintain competitive information.
* Build strong customer relationships. Develop deep insights on evolving customer requirements and bring the customer's voice into the product development process.
* Manage & grow a successful team of world-class product managers as a source of competitive advantage
* Drive towards a quality and outcome focused culture
* Build out a scalable and repeatable product playbook that can be leveraged across all product initiatives
* Create Customer Group of key customers to conduct focus group research and validate new product initiatives/GTM
What is needed for success:
* Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred
* Minimum 15+ years' experience in Product Management in a SaaS based company
* Highly entrepreneurial with an AI mindset
* Extensive experience defining and delivering product vision, strategy and roadmap, and communicating them across all levels of the organization.
* Proven experience bringing new products from concept to market launch
* Strong customer-facing skills -- spoken and written communication, de-escalation skills, problem resolution
* An ability to utilize data and customer feedback to identify and build potential additional features for the platform.
* Track-record of building high-impact products demonstrating measurable business impact
* Track-record of building high-impact Product Management and User Experience teams
* Leadership skills (coaching, motivating, setting an example)
* Stakeholder Management
* Strong understanding of Enterprise software products (SaaS) and businesses. You'll have solid grounding and expertise in complex platform / Data / API-based products
* Experience working with UX to create best in class products
* Experience implementing a Product Culture through managing, recruiting, coaching, and developing highly skilled talent in product management, design, and user experience at all levels of an organisation
* Passion for being the voice of the customer, and partnering across engineering, marketing, and sales to deliver products that delight the customer.
* Exceptional communication skills, across all levels of the Company, including Executive Management and Board and external market
* Security oriented mindset and focus