Azure IT Developer - Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland's leading Insurance companies. This is a permanent opportunity.
Azure IT Developer Role and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will have responsibility for developing IT solutions according to project requirements. This includes estimation, design, development, unit testing and implementing solutions for the client.
* Working within an agile delivery methodology
* Ensuring that consistent design patterns, methodologies, and design documentation are maintained across all development work.
* Performing and supporting technical & design reviews
* Performing a leading role in the design, development and release of software artefacts
* Contributing to the planning
* Assisting in the testing of overall system solution, monitoring defects and implementing corrective actions as required.
What you need:
* Knowledge of Azure platform, associated architectural/development approaches and supporting tools
* Be adept at working with Azure PaaS components more specifically Azure iPaaS (integration Platform as a Service):
* Azure Logic Apps
* Azure Functions
* Azure Service Bus
* Azure Event Grid
* Azure API Management
* Knowledge/Experience in Microsoft Azure Storage solutions - Cosmos DB, Blob Storage, Table Storage
* In-depth knowledge of one or more Azure orientated high-level programming languages, such as Java, .NET or Node.JS (Preference Java)
* Experience with GIT Source Control and the automation of build/release from Development to Production environment through Azure DevOps (or equivalent)
* Experience with Agile Scrum methodology
* IT Degree or equivalent , or relevant business or technical experience
* Minimum 4 years relevant IT development experience
What's on offer:
Competitive salary and excellent benefits
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Audrey McDonnell on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation's culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers