FRS Recruitment are recruiting for a Senior Security Engineer (Devsecops) based in Limerick.The Senior Security Engineer is expected to have experience in multiple security domains, to develop scalable solutions for complex business problems. That includes concepts of TPM, Windows DPAPI, application security, and HTTPS.
For this role you will need a bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred, (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years of experience in security engineering or related field. You will need hands-on experience with PowerShell and Azure, Windows Hardening (NIST, STIGs) and a good understanding of threats and threat vectors.
* Experience with .NET stack and other programming languages (such as C++, Python)
* Experience in several of the areas:
* Security design and threat modelling
* Automation: from prototyping new security tools, evaluating/validating existing security tools, automation, to supporting and improving existing product security tools: SAST(Ideally Fortify), DAST(e.g. ZAP), NESSUS etc.
* Systemic security issues: identifying, root cause analysis, designing security solutions
To apply for this exciting Senior Security Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends! Stamp 4 or Full EU passport is required.