A global leader in the life sciences industry, my client is at the forefront of software development in the Limerick region. Due to on-going success in their market, my client is on the lookout for a Scrum Master to join their talented team.
• You will have a passion for scrum/agile methodologies
• You will join the team and shape the technical future of the company's Solutions.
• You will play a crucial part in the communications between the developers and other stakeholders.
• Seek to improve the current agile process and strive to improve the use of Scrum throughout the different product teams
• You will work with some of the best developers in Limerick
• Responsible for transparency and understanding from both sides
Required Skills and Experience for the Scrum Master Role:
• 4+ years’ experience as a Scrum Master
• You have a thorough understanding of Scrum methods and have a genuine interest in expanding your expertise in this area.
• You will have worked with developers to prioritise the backlog and build sprint plans.
• Experience working in a development environment would be advantageous
• Experience with BDD & Gherkin would be brilliant.
#SCRUM #AGILE #MICROSOFTIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)