DevOps Engineer – Azure/Kubernetes – Limerick
Our client, a well-established multinational R&D firm based in Limerick has a requirement for a DevOps Engineer from a development background to join their existing team on a permanent basis, initially remotely with a view to ramping up onsite presence over the coming months.
As internal changes are being made, this role has been created to bring in a fresh perspective in creating CI/CD pipelines and development processes. This role offers a long term opportunity to challenge the right candidate and have input into large scale development projects. A strong benefits package is attached to this role as well as the opportunity to work with a highly experienced team.
The role entails
· Work on existing software deployments, helping to streamline and automated build, DevOps and QA as well as CI/CD pipeline creation
· Bringing a focus on monitoring and scalability
You should have
· Been educated to Degree level
· Have 5 years of hands on development to DevOps experience
· Knowledge of OO development within build infrastructure
· Strong Container knowledge (Kubernetes/Docker etc)
· A high level of comfort working in Azure environments
To learn more about the role, client and process, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in Ireland.