Microsoft Security Analyst
Our client is now looking for a Security Analyst to join there already well-established security team. The successful candidate will be working on a new project based around Microsoft technologies. This is truly a great opportunity for an experienced Security Analyst to work with a global company and work with some of the newest technology on the market!
* Documenting, agreeing, and following internal procedures for the creation, amendment and testing of changes across business functions
* Review already existing systems to ensure that they comply with new systems
* Provides direction and guidance for operations, administration and results for a major department or multiple departments within a function or work area
* Create access models to ensure a suitable methodology is in place for creation and testing of new business role
* Establishes operational objectives for managers and/or teams of professionals across the sub-functions.
* Develops new techniques to support innovative solutions
* Create new concepts security concepts within Dynamics365
* Maintain Microsoft technology-based environments i.e. Dynamics, AX2012, Microsoft F&O
* Previous experience of working concepts of business roles and application security roles within D365
* Detailed knowledge of the Dynamics 365 role-based security concepts is essential
* Experience maintaining various live environments (Ax2012, Dynamics365)
* Previous experience in maintaining Microsoft Dynamics365 Finance and operation
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure
* Experience working within AX infrastructure
* Able to work equally effectively with end users, technical consultants/developers and project team
* Able to perform tests, record/resolve defects and record relevant test evidence.
* Minimum 3 years experince
* MCD, MCP, MCSD, MCSA, Azure certification, CISSP, CompTIA+
For more information please contact Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.