This is an exciting time to join my client who are looking to expand into the UK and European market. They are currently recruiting a team of Full Stack Developers to join their team in Dublin. Voted one of the best workplaces to work in, the keeping going the extra mile to build solid relationships with their customers and employees.
The role of the Full Stack Developer is to organize and deliver multiple projects within the banking and security domain. Strong analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills as essential for this role. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* 3+ years' experience on Microservices architecture
* 3+ years' experience Spring Boot
* 3+ years' experience Java frameworks
* Strong knowledge of containerization concepts and architecture
* Strong knowledge of AngularJS concepts as well as programming
* Experience with server-side Java frameworks like Spring
* Experience with ORM tools like Hibernate in addition to basic understanding of databases (SQL Server preferably) with ability to write queries and stored procedures.
* Working knowledge on build tools (Ant/Maven), continuous integration (Jenkins), code quality analysis (SonarQube) and unit and integration testing (JUnit)
Skills Metrix: -
* Java 8+
* Microservices Architecture
* Spring/Spring Boot/Spring Security
* Angular 6+ and HTML
Soft Skills: -
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Financial/Banking domain knowledge preferred, but not essential
* Strong analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills
* Able to deliver multiple projects
* Able to work in a team or independently
Interested? We want to hear from you.
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application