Senior Scala Developer - Permanent , Dublin
A leading investment bank that provides corporate and investment banking and capital markets products and services to corporate clients has identified the requirement to engage a Senior Scala Developer to join them on a contract basis.
* Design, planning and development of a new strategic regulatory reporting platform.
* Participating in Sprints, collaborating with several teams in multiple locations.
* Technologies: Scala, Scalatra, Swagger, MongoDB, Apache Camel, Scala Test, ScalaCheck, Maven3, Jenkins, Git, Jira, Confluence.
Mandatory Skills and experience:
* Experience with Scala (minimum 1 year)
* Software development experience (minimum 3 years)
* Experience implementing restful APIS and Microservices
* Experience working with SQL and NoSQL data bases
* Experience working in Agile team (preferably Scrum)
* Experience working on large projects in a fast-paced environment
* Knowledge of MongoDB
* Experience with Hadoop, Spark etc.
* Experience with Apache NiFi
* Knowledge of Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana stack
* Experience using Jenkins and ansible
* Experience working with development teams in different time zones
* Experience using Atlassian software (Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket)
* Regulatory reporting experience
* Capital markets experience
What's on offer:
* Excellent salary depending on experience
* Competitive package
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Clare Grogan on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation's culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers