IT Specialist - Permanent, Dublin West
Don't miss out on this great permanent opportunity to work with a fast-growing Data Migration Specialist Company located in Dublin West.
IT Specialist Role and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be accountable for implementing, monitoring, and maintaining IT systems and supporting the client's bespoke software suite.
What you need:
* 3+years' experience in a similar role
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience required,
* Experience in MS Windows system administration.
* Good working knowledge of data transfer protocols and relational databases.
* Proficiency with setting up hardware and software, diagnosing connectivity and data access problems.
* Good judgment in technical assessments and problem-solving abilities.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Self-motivated team player with strong customer orientation and the ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment.
* Self-starter with minimum supervision.
What's on offer:
* Excellent salary depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Audrey McDonnell on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation's culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers