AWS DevOps Team Lead
I've got a fantastic new role that's just gone live with a multinational client of ours in south Dublin. They are looking for an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer to take on a team lead role and help to organise and coordinated their delivery cycle.
The successful candidate will be leading challenging deliveries and support in a fast paced DevOps team. This person will be leading the deliver and management of customer solutions and getting the chance to build them out on industry leading products. It will be a chance for an experienced engineer to organise and take ownership of a top class release schedule and be the leader of a team of 5 highly talented engineers.
You'll need to come from a strong Linux technical operations background and have moved into an in-depth AWS focused position. Ideally you'll have been a team lead of an AWS team for 1-2 years but if you can demonstrate experience of leading multiple AWS project teams you don't necessarily have previously had the team lead title.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant technical discipline.
* 8-10 years Operations or Development experience with 1-2 years in a team lead role.
* Excellent hands on AWS experience.
* Knowledge of a wide range of AWS services.
* Strong hands on experience with Terraform and ansible.
* Excellent Linux knowledge and solid python/bash scripting skills.
* Strong organisational and leadership skills.
* Experience owning and coordinating a release schedule.
If you'd be interested in applying for the role please send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.