We are working with our Limerick based Client to identify an Implementation / Deployment Engineer to join an elite project delivery team.
The engineer will be delivering projects with range of diverse technologies including Microsoft Azure Cloud. In this position you will be hands on, migrating customers to Azure and deploying and configuring the company’s As-A-Service offerings. While the role is cloud focused, the successful engineer should be experienced deploying on-premise infrastructure deployments, including servers, storage and switching.
My Client offers a very team focused environment with a strong emphasis on knowledge share and provides full support to engineers in acquiring additional industry technical certification. In these changed Covid-19 time this company is making a serious effort to keep the team engaged with each other and maintain their positive culture.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation of complex IT infrastructure deployments.
- Configuration of Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions and associated migration of customers to the platform.
- Rollout of Microsoft 365 services including; AZURE AD, EM+S, Intune, Windows Autopilot.
- Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 - Setup, configuration and migration tasks.
- Networking – Switching Configuration, vLANs and basic routing.
- Configuration and management of backup solutions.
- Firewall deployments, including advanced security features such as DPI SSL and Gateway AV.
- Participation in evaluating new products, services, processes and technologies to meet the objectives for each site.
- Partake and Upskill in training activities in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements.
- Additional projects as required such as preparing systems, user documentation and testing.
- Comply, maintain and promote information security in the Company.
- 3+ years professional experience with server migrations in a Microsoft environment
- 2+ years professional experience of working with Office 365 migrations
- 2+ years professional experience working with Microsoft Azure
- Strong networking experience
- Strong storage systems experience
- Strong virtualisation experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL server
- Experience working with ConnectWise Manage/Automate desirable
- 3rd Level Qualification in an IT related Discipline
- Technical Certification (MCSA / MCSE / CCNA / CCNP / VCP)
- Dependable, motivated and self-driven.
- Customer focused.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Passion for service excellence.
- Organised and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
To be considered for this position applicants must be eligible to work and reside in Ireland (holder of an EC Passport or a Current Stamp 4 Visa).