Our client is currently expanding their team across EMEA offices, because of this expansion they are now recruiting for a Security Engineer to join the Dublin office. This is an exciting role for an experienced security engineer who is ready to join a larger company and take on more responsibility.
* Standardize security control systems and ensure they match companies' security posture
* Automate security process
* Search for vulnerabilities and create systems to reduce response time.
* Collaborate with other security colleagues across a variety of security areas including, GRC, Threat and Vulnerability, Protection etc.
* Collaborate with other infrastructure engineers to ensure smooth transition of new process
* Experience working with SIEM and vulnerability management
* Working experience in security across various cloud environments i.e. AWS, Google, Azure, Citrix
* Can configure and maintain host-based firewalls, web app firewalls and log manage
* Compliance experience with SOC2 or ISO27k
* Strong scripting and programming knowledge
* Threat modelling and risk analysis
* CCNA, CCNP, CCIE
* SecDevOps experience
For More information please contact Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.