About this role
My North Dublin based client is looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to join their organisation. This role would suit an experienced self-starter, with excellent stakeholder management skills in addition to being well versed in networking, Windows Server, and O365. You'll get to work in a professional, well organised environment with state of the art facilities.
Role and responsibilities:
* You'll take ownership for the resolution of IT technical issues (L1 & L2)
* You'll provide support to the IT network & telecommunications infrastructure
* You'll conduct regular analysis of business needs and requirements from an IT perspective to ensure the organisation's needs are met through technology.
* You'll provide support in a variety of IT Projects
* 3 years + experience in working with Databases, system administration, networking.
* Direct, hands-on experience in working with Windows Server, Desktop, Networks, Firewalls, Exchange, Virtualisation, O365, Active Directory
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Bsc Degree in Computer Science, IT or related field, or equivalent experience required.
To apply for this exciting Systems Administrator role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
Servers, Networks, Virtualisation, Security, Firewalls, Database, Exchange, Disaster recovery, infrastructure, SQL, desktop, laptop, O365, Office 365, Microsoft
Email me jobs like this