Mobile Developer - 12 Month Contract, South Dublin
One of the worlds leading multinational financial services company, with their EU Headquarters based in Sandyford, has identified the requirements to hire an experienced Mobile Developer to join their team, initially for a 12-month contract.
Mobile Developer Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate analyse, design, develop and deliver software solutions.
* Develop medium-sized projects/initiatives as an individual contributor.
* Design and develop native mobile applications (iOS or Android)
* Design and development system to system interfaces and complete software solutions.
* Creates documentation such as user guides and software development guides.
* Support and provide technical guidance to junior team members
* Significant advanced code development, code review and day-to-day support duties.
* Department-wide public speaking and other communications conveying application level directions.
What you need:
* 3+ years' experience in a similar role
* Swift or Java/Kotlin
* Hands on experience of writing unit tests and UI functional tests
* Experience of building native mobile applications for either iOS or Android.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation's culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers