VP of Information Technology:
About the position:
As Vice President of Information Technology, you will be responsible for strategy, implementation, execution & integration of information systems within the organisation. The VP of Technology will outline the organization's technical vision in line with organizational goals ensuring technological resources are aligned with the business needs of today and emerging technologies of tomorrow.
What you'll do:
* Lead the overall vision and implementation of our client's global information systems.
* Manage IT operations and escalations, outage management and enterprise communication.
* Continuously assess the IT posture ensuring ongoing best practice.
* Establish policies & procedures for change management within Information Technology.
* Create and maintain Business Case justifications for IT Solutions.
* Be the point of escalation for customer support.
* Establish relationships with vendors for operational areas of IT, invite proposals ensuring capacity, licensing and functional capabilities are aligned with long term corporate requirements.
* Lead strategic planning of IT staffing, budgeting and technological needs as the company continues to scale.
* Embody and demonstrate core values throughout all aspects of IT governance.
* Manage & grow a successful team of world-class IT professionals as a source of competitive advantage.
* Drive development and implementation of cyber security strategy and procedure.
We look for the following attributes:
Bachelor's Degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, or Engineering, or equivalent experience.
* Minimum 15 years' experience in IT management in a staff management role.
* Experience scaling IT services in a high-growth, rapid-paced business environment.
* Experience managing international remote staff
* Experience managing external software/hardware/cloud services vendors.
* Experience with complex Salesforce and ERP implementations.
* Experience leading Technical Support and Helpdesk teams.
* Experience leading IT in a cloud-only/SaaS environment.
Strong knowledge and experience in some or all of the following principles and practices:
* Cloud services implementation and management.
* Information security methodologies (one or more of the following: CIA triad, multi-factor authentication, BCP/DR planning, GDPR, HIPAA, SOX, Mass 201CMR17, etc).
* IT/Cloud Vendor selection and management.
* Understanding of software development methodologies, as they pertain to IT
Security focused knowledge (social engineering, attack surface mitigation, security training programs for technical and non-technical staff)