IT Systems Support Engineer
I'm currently working closely with a client in the financial services sector as they continue to expand their Dublin office. Their plans is to double the size of their Dublin office this time next year. They've gotten off to a good start with multiple hires over recent months with a fully remote interview and on-boarding process and they want to continue with their growth as 2020 draws to a close.
The systems support engineer will be responsible for the day to day end-user support across offices in multiple geographical locations as well as providing support to external clients. They'll be required to field calls, troubleshoot support issues and escalate to the next level where necessary. As well as support they'll have a big responsibility to drive change and automation in the platform wherever possible so strong scripting (Powershell) skills are a must!
* Experience supporting Windows 10 and windows server (2008/2012/2016) environments extensively.
* Use Powershell scripting to support and enhance current processes through automation such as monitoring, user on-boarding and application provisioning.
* Experience supporting Office 365 stack (SharePoint, Teams, EXO etc)
* JIRA experience
* Experience supporting cloud computing infrastructure on Azure, Azure DevOps and Azure AD.
* Infrastructure support automation and configuration management.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
If you'd be interested in applying for this role, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more info!
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.