Implementation Specialist - Microsoft (Remote Work in Ireland)
My Client is an advanced, award-winning IT Services and Software Development company that helps clients achieve their greatest potential using the power of technology. They have a team focused environment with a strong emphasis on developing each team member’s skills while providing full support to engineers in acquiring additional industry technical certification. They offer excellent career progression and help each member of staff to map their career paths within the company.
The successful candidate will work on a broad range of projects and technologies with a focus on Microsoft Azure Cloud. While the role is cloud focused, the successful candidate will be comfortable in deploying on-premises infrastructure deployments, including servers, storage and switching.
Responsibilities of the Implementation Specialist Role:
• Installation of complex IT infrastructure deployments.
• Configuration of Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions and associated migration of customers to the platform.
• Rollout of Microsoft 365 services including AZURE AD, EM+S, Intune, Windows Autopilot.
• Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 - Setup, configuration and migration tasks.
• Networking – Switching Configuration, vLANs and basic routing.
• Configuration and management of backup solutions.
• Firewall deployments, including advanced security features such as DPI SSL and Gateway AV.
• Participation in evaluating new products, services, processes and technologies to meet the objectives for each site.
• Partake and Upskill in training activities in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements.
• Additional projects as required such as preparing systems, user documentation and testing.
Required Skills and Experience for the Implementation Specialist Role:
• 3+ years professional experience with server migrations in a Microsoft environment
• 2+ years professional experience of working with Office 365 migrations
• 2+ years professional experience working with Microsoft Azure
• 3rd Level Qualification in an IT related Discipline
• Technical Certification (MCSA / MCSE / CCNA / CCNP / VCP)
• Strong networking experience
• Strong storage systems experience
• Strong virtualisation experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL server
• Experience working with ConnectWise Manage/Automate desirable
#Office 365 migration #microsoft azure #networking #storage systems #virtualisation
#Microsoft SQL server #server migration #MCSA #MCSE #CCNA #CCNP #VCPIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)