Incident Management Specialist (12 month FTC) – Dublin 2
My client is one of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland. They are currently on the lookout for a Incident Management Specialist join their team based in Dublin 2. You will be responsible for leading the Incident Management team within the Production Control Office.
The Incident Management Team Lead will manage a team of 3 to provide all IT and Business departments with a high-quality Incident Management process.
• Key responsibilities include:
• Point of Contact for all Major Incidents
• Provide out of hours on call Incident Management Support on a rota basis
• Co-ordination of all activities required to resolve, monitor and report on Major Incidents.
• Communication to all stakeholders in relation to identification of Major Incidents and progression of resolution.
• Assess all Major Incidents against Regulatory Reporting Guidelines
• Monitoring of Incident SLAs, KPIs and EWIs
• Production of Weekly and Monthly Incident Scorecards and Dashboards
• Development of Incident Reports for major incidents.
• Co-ordinate meetings & workshops on
Skills and experience:
• 5+ years in Incident Management or a similar ITIL process.
• 3+ years’ experience in a People Management Role.
• Experience in Banking /Financial sector with a knowledge of regulations specifically in Retail Banking.
• Experience and knowledge of IT platforms and systems.
• Knowledge of IT delivery within the Financial Services industry would be a distinct advantage.
• Relevant 3rd level qualification desirable.
• Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
• Minimum of Leaving Certificate; Third level qualification or professional equivalent is desirable
• Knowledge of the ITIL Framework is highly desirable (V4 Certificate)
• Knowledge of process improvement methodologies such as Lean or Six Sigma is also an advantage.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)