Senior Data Modeller – Dublin 2
My client is one of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland. They are currently on the lookout for a Senior Data Modeller to join their team based in Dublin 2. You will be responsible for leading the organisation’s Data Modelling Team, designing and building the Logical and Physical data models required to meet the needs of the business
• Design, Build and Maintain the organisations Logical and Physical Data Models
• Engage with Business Stakeholders and Data Analysts to understand and translate business needs into data models supporting the long term strategy of the bank.
• Ensure Data modelling team delivers solutions in line with Industry best practices, particularly in the area’s of Data Management and Metadata
• Lead the Data Modelling Team, mentor junior modellers and provide subject matter expertise in the areas of relational and dimensional data modelling.
• Work closely with Project stakeholders, Analysts and Developers to ensure that project milestones are achieved within the agreed timeframes.
Skills and experience:
• Minimum 5 years experience in an Enterprise Data Modelling role.
• Excellent understanding of Relational and Dimensional modelling techniques.
• Considerable Data Warehousing Experience.
• Knowledge of and experience with the Teradata FSDM is a huge plus
• Demonstrable experience with Data Modelling tools (Erwin, Powerdesigner, etc)
• Data Governance and Metadata Management experience
• Excellent SQL and Data Analysis skills, in-depth MS SQL Server experience a plus.
• Proven Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
• A University degree / third level qualification or equivalent experience.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)