itContracting are currently seeking applications for an Agile IT Program Manager. This is a permanent position based with our client in Carlow.
The Program Manager should have both classic and Agile IT project management experience, and be able to leverage the two disciplines as appropriate. The Program Manager will be expected to perform at a high level, leading strategic, cross-functional and cross-company, business facing and technical initiatives and have a proven track record of being solution and delivery focused.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and delivering multiple large-scale, highly visible initiatives by leveraging the appropriate methodology and processes in a fast-paced environment that crosses a significant number of parallel activities across business and technical departments.
- Manage program budget, including managing annual planning and the portfolio budget
- Function as a servant leader and coach the program teams by facilitating events and processes and helping teams deliver value
- Own communication with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk and drive relentless improvement
- Deliver, progress and publish the IT program roadmap to the regular stakeholders
- Responsible for risk and dependency management
- Ability to convey ideas and recommendations in a clear, compelling and succinct way in written and verbal communications
- Excellent attention to detail and relentless commitment to follow-through
- Ability to multitask and handle various projects simultaneously to drive timely results
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively with a wide variety of audiences - internal customers from technical and business backgrounds, and all levels of employees
- Experience leading global initiatives and/or process improvement efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science is preferred, or equivalent relevant business experience
- 5+ years of experience with a focus in finance, project management, systems or IT
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of and experience with Agile, Scaled Agile and the overall Product Development Lifecycle
- Demonstrates program management, communication and leadership skills on large, complex initiatives (€3 million +)
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to translate into tangible action plans
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Certified Project/ Program Management credentials are extremely beneficial
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant links. If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly. All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.