Hartley People are currently looking for an experienced Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing Architect to join our Client’s team in Cork.
● Providing technical leadership to small size/complexity/order-value projects.
● Defining and documenting architecture.
● Capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements.
● Provide technical leadership to project team to perform design to deployment related activities.
● Preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals (RFPs).
● Provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues.
● Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in VAPT or a related area.
● Level 3 knowledge of Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (Mandatory).
● Level 3 knowledge of Security Information Event Management (Optional).
● Knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks.
Interested? Call Greg on Hartley People’s office number 051 878 813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.