Hartley People are currently looking for an experienced .NET Architect to join our Client’s team in Dublin.
● Designing system solutions to meet the requirements of the business and align with IT strategy and architecture.
● Bring experience to bear on more complex and high profile projects.
● Liaise closely with Enterprise Architects to help develop enterprise solutions.
● Quality assure the output from other Solution Architects.
● Provide advice and guidance to less experienced colleagues.
● Continually look for ways to improve ways of working.
● Manage relationships with both demand and supply side stakeholders.
● Minimum of 5 years of experience in Design & Architecture, preferably with a background in Solution Delivery.
● Must be able to demonstrate a track record of successful delivery of solutions in challenging environments to aggressive deadlines.
● Strong interpersonal skills and senior stakeholder engagement skills. Candidates must be capable of presenting complex information clearly and persuasively to all stakeholders, up to and including C-level management.
● Ability to produce concise, accurate solution designs to meet business requirements.
● Significant experience of design and development across technologies in use e.g. Microsoft stack, MS SQL Server, .Net Core, Power BI, SSAS & SSRS, XML, XBRL, MS Dynamics 365.
Interested? Call Greg on Hartley People’s office number 051 878 813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.